Thursday, March 10, 2011

I seen this on All Things Chula's Blog and thought I would

look in my bag: This is what I found...

What is in my Bag?
One very heavy wallet
Phone
Purse hanger
Galaxy Tab
3 – OPI Nail polishes
6-Emergen-C
One FULL Cosmetic Bag
Hempz Lotion
Gilchrist & Soames Lotion
Tootsie Rolls
3-pens
5-hair clips
Altoids Wintergreen Mints
Brown Embroidery Floss
Glass Case
Camera
Change
Nivea Kiss Recovery Lip Balm
Panty Liner
Mail - bills
Gift cards : Starbucks, Amoeba, Ralph’s, BC CafĂ©
Tissues
Bobby Pins
3-pairs of earrings
Address Labels
Macy’s coupons
Misc papers
Gum wrappers
Is this why my purse is soooo heavy??? Off to clean out my purse…

1 comment:

  1. love love love this! I was thinking the same thing about the heaviness after I wrote everything down! wtf!!! I need to seriously clean my out also!

    ReplyDelete