Friday, March 4, 2011


Here are a few of my Challenge layouts:
Lately I have been needing a challenge to get going on my scrappy stuff. I just have not been in the mood lately. But thanks to my dear Val at Scrap, Laugh, Love blog and Mary and Renee at Scrappy Jo's I have been inspired.



Venice Beach, California a must see if you visit SoCal...


Feathers was the prompt:
This is what I came up with: I used the Pink Paislee prize paper Val shared with me...along with some washi tape and some feathers that Val sent me from her Grab Bag of the Month Swap on Scrapbook.com. I love that swap!!! And some fabric rosettes also inspired by Val...





Here is a card using the TWINE prompt from Scrap, Laugh, Love:
I used the twine for the love bunting. This card was made as a wedding card for someone so special...and again the doillie, heart eyelets and twine from Grab Bag of The Month swap at SB.com hosted by Val

1 comment: