Thursday, December 2, 2010


This is a layout for Scrap,Laugh, Love Challenge.
One word to describe 2010 - the word I chose was "Unpredictable" my parents re-married after 13 years of being divorced. Well some people never change...My dad is a recovering alcoholic and although he has not had a drink in over 8 years he is still the same angry, jealous, selfish man he was as an alcoholic. Although they jumped into marriage too soon, I am glad that my mom is free from him. She deserves to be happy and no one should hold her back. We are still a family without him and with the love we have for eachother that's what binds us together. Life is not always what you think it will be and it's okay cause we will get through this. We just need to dust eachother off and get back up and live each day to it's fullest. I know everything happens for a reason. That's why we cannot live life with regret!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment